75 THINGS PEOPLE DO THAT PISSES OFF THE DJ!!!!
All photos are from the site NO BREASTS NO REQUESTS
- You ask for a song that nobody will dance to.
- You tell the DJ he sucks just because he won’t play your song.
- The only songs you know are line dances.
- You want to hear every song by Britney Spears and Lady Gaga.
- You complain that no one likes the song when the dance floor is full.
- You think reserving a table turns the DJ into your own jukebox.
- You ask to sing on the microphone like it’s karaoke night.
- You want to hear your song next or your leaving.
- You declare that you just got to the club so the DJ should play all the hits just for you.
- Your sad face does not move the DJ into feeling sorry for you and playing your request.
- You have no concept that the DJ accepts tips.
- You come to the booth and ask the DJ if he is the DJ.
- You ask the DJ if he plays any good music.
- Your requests aren’t any where near the format the DJ plays.
- You demand to hear your song because you are about to leave.
- When we say we don’t play a genre, you ask for more of that genre.
- You keep asking what song is next.
- You want to look at every song we have.
- You don’t dance to your request, then ask for more.
- You think the dance floor is a portrait studio.
- You make silly poses at the DJ like you are DJing.
- You are part of a bachelorette party.
- You are so drunk you think the DJ booth is the bar.
- You stay by the DJ booth hoping to pick up women.
- You keep trying to tell the DJ your life story while we are mixing.
- You think you know what everyone wants to hear.
- You ask for a song to be played again 5 minutes after hearing it.
- You say you know the owner/manager in an attempt to get a song played.
- You ask for the same song every time you are there.
- You take pictures of the DJ without warning him of the flash.
- You’re so drunk you keep falling into the DJ booth.
- You spill a drink on the DJ equipment.
- You ask that the volume be turned down.
- You keep trying to get the DJ to dance with you.
- You tell the DJ what songs go together that don’t go together.
- You stand by the DJ and stare awkwardly.
- You think it’s cool to just stand on the dance floor and text.
- You have to talk louder than the music by the DJ booth.
- You think the DJ booth is a coat check.
- You offer to tip but never do.
- You run ladies off the dance floor.
- You wear so much cologne/perfume the DJ’s eyes water.
- You ask us to play songs off your phone or download them.
- You keep asking for a shout out all night long.
- You want us to play a song you made.
- You act like the DJ is your boyfriend when he is not.
- You try to sing or hum the song you want to hear.
- Instead of asking for a song you stick a phone in our face to show us.
- You don’t know the song just the number on the CD.
- You get all of your friends to ask for the same song that we won’t play.
- You interrupt the DJ to get him to take your picture.
- Your idea of good music isn’t.
- You think old school means 5 year ago.
- You ask when do we start to playing something crunk.
- When you hear a slow jam you think it’s a signal to hump women like a dog.
- If it isn’t hip hop you just call it techno.
- You keep asking for requests after the club closes.
- You know the DJ and text him requests to get you in the door.
- You know the DJ is working and you call over and over expecting an answer.
- You ask for a song and stay at the booth until the DJ plays it.
- You fart by the DJ booth.
- You want something faster but are requesting something slower.
- You keep trying to fist bump and high five the DJ.
- You say the other DJ always plays your song when there is no other DJ.
You act worse than a 5 year old in the club.
You say you are spending a ton of money and we should play your songs regardless.
You want an in-depth explanation on how the equipment works.
Your requests are more like demands.
You vomit in or around the DJ booth.
You tell the DJ how bad the song playing is , then request an even worse one.
You ask the DJ to play something with a beat.
You threaten to get the manager to make you play a song.
Your song was played but you want it again because you were in the bathroom.